NEROŽ International Holding Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 543
Rye NY 10580
Date: February 15, 2004
RE: Symposium Related Announcements
Several decisions were made at the NEROŽ Business Symposium held December 2003 in Newark, New Jersey. There were over twenty chapter owners and GMs in attendance, totaling more than forty five attendees. Note that more than 5 chapters cancelled attendance due to the adverse weather of the weekend.
1) Spell memorization or Cast On The Fly (COTF) remains to be decided by the Local NERO Chapter. This means that the Local NERO Chapter may decide if they wish to use the Cast on the Fly System as stated in the NEROŽ Public Policies Here, or if they would prefer to use the Spell Memorization System as detailed in the NEROŽ Rule Book.
2) Player made Production Equipment will now have a 24 month expiration date. The NEROŽ Treasure Distribution Policy has been updated on the NeroLarp.NET site (The NEROŽ Owner and Staff Site), and all NEROŽ LARP Chapters have been made aware of the change.
3) Non-player made Production Equipment (treasure) will have up to a 24 month expiration date. The NEROŽ Treasure Distribution Policy has been updated on the NeroLarp.NET site (The NEROŽ Owner and Staff Site), and all chapters have been made aware of the change.
4) Goblin made Production Equipment will have a 24 month expiration date. The NEROŽ Treasure Distribution Policy has been updated on the NeroLarp.NET site (The NEROŽ Owner and Staff Site), and all chapters have been made aware of the change.
5) The Base 5 Protectives playtest has been removed from the playtest list located HERE and is no longer to be used.
6) Many NEROŽ LARP projects are in the works and all NERO LARP Chapters will be permitted to participate in completing them. Anyone who indicates an interest in helping with projects may be asked to work with representatives from other NERO Chapters to work on projects that will benefit all of NERO.
7) NEROŽ will be releasing a New Game System later this year, sometime after July. The system is nearly complete, and is an awesome update to LARP Rules in general. Please do not ask our Staff or Owners for any information regarding the new Game System until July of this year, as we are all not permitted to discuss them. We will be releasing a playtest and implementation schedule in July as well.
8) A proposal for changes to evaluate item is in the works.
Joseph Valenti and the
NEROŽ Chapter Owners
All content copyright Joseph Valenti 1986 to 2019, all rights reserved. Tel. 914.309.7718. e-mail email@example.com