OVERVIEW - Last updated 4-14-2010
Updates on 4-13-2010 -
Rules Playtests & Policies
updates on 2-21-2010 - added Accords of Avalon page, added Avalon and Evendarr laws, added NERO Fae Handbook (though it will be updated very soon to eliminate no longer used effects/skills/etc.)
National Events are part of Joseph’s campaign to show-by-example and to improve the quality of NERO theatrical productions. They are designed to allow Chapter Owners, Local Staff and Players the opportunity to experience how-Joe-does-it.
NATIONAL EVENT SCHEDULE
The following National Events are tentatively scheduled in the following region/locations. Note that actual event dates will be posted as soon as they are agreed upon by all chapters in the region.
Most Events will be produced in April/May and Oct/Nov.
RULES, PLAYTESTS, AND
CHECK-IN & LOGISTICS
· Pre-registered individuals will have their character card, production items and rumors in their pre-registration envelope.
· Non-Pre-registered individuals should bring 2 copies of their character card – 1 for themselves and 1 to turn in at check-in - though it is not a requirement. We will have access to all characters in the NERO Online database but its quicker if you have your character cards.
· Check-In starts at 4:00 PM and ends at 9:00 PM.
· Late Check-in starts at 9:01 PM and is at Monster Camp.
· Game starts at 9:00 PM with role play and small combat encounters. At about 10.00 PM the event hooks go out and the game starts in earnest, including larger groups of monsters. There will be plenty of adventure modules to go on and there will be wave-like battles Friday Night, Saturday Afternoon, Saturday Night and Sunday just before noon.
· Game Ends Sunday at 3:00 PM.
WHITE HEAD BANDS
If you do not have a white head band on, you are in-game. There will be no exceptions. Every Staff Member and NPC for the event will be given role play parts and will always be in game if they do not have a white headband on, except during wave battles when
We will provide 1 white headband to each attendee at checkin-in. If you lose lose the free white headband, come to the onsite LARP Gear Store or to Monster Camp and we will sell you 2 white headbands for $1.00
Having a weapon over your head is not valid at this event.
· All NERO Member Character cards must be in the National Database or they are not considered valid.
· Every NERO Member has the opportunity to view and update their character in the National Online Database, which also tracks event attendance, experience and goblin points.
· Any NERO Chapter that wants to maintain a local database may do so, but they must also place all members’ character cards into the national online database and update the database after every event.
Stay in game all of the time. Do not go out of game unless you absolutely have to.
Never, ever talk out of game when within 20 feet of other players who are in game.
All content copyright Joseph Valenti 1986 to 2019, all rights reserved. Tel. 914.309.7718. e-mail email@example.com