What is needed to play
The most important item needed is a pleasant, courteous,
and respectful personality toward others.
- Membership with NERO ® - players generally purchase a
membership at the local chapter they will play most at, or the chapter they
prefer to administer their records, or any other number of reasons. Having a
NERO ® Membership at one chapter allows attendance at all other NERO ®
chapters without the purchase of a ‘local chapter’ membership.
- Rulebook Knowledge – Every NERO ® Member receives a NERO
® Rulebook, and every NERO ® member must know and adhere to the rules. Read
the Rules thoroughly, and be a great player!
- Bedding – most camps have beds with mattresses, but you
are required to bring sheets or a sleeping bag.
- Clothing – bring a few extra changes of clothes, as
walking around in the forest, and sometimes running, can become a bit messy.
Bring clothing appropriate to the region and the time of year.
- Toiletries – a good set of bathing amenities
- NERO ® Safe Boffer Weapons - Weapons.pdf.
- Multiple medieval Costumes that ‘represent’ your
character to Staff and other Players.
- A Character Card – You will receive a character card
with your name, character name, skills, spells, deaths, and other pertinent
information at check-in at the event.
Go To Next Page In Tour
Copyright© 1988-2003 NERO International Holding company, Inc., All
NERO is the Registered Trademark of NERO
International, Inc. US PTO Trademark Registration Number 2,270,409
Unauthorized use of the NERO Name, Logo, or Game System©
is strictly prohibited.
The NERO Rule Book© is Copyrighted 1989-2003 by
NERO International Holding Company, Inc., All Rights Reserved.