NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Updating the Gypsy Race Packet
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Nhartmgr
Sun Apr 14 2013, 06:21AM
Registered Member #46
Attackgypsy wrote ...

gooses wrote ...

Did we ever get an updated gypsy race packet? The only race packet I've seen in kinda sparse.

I know there is one in progress.

I am working on a new one, and am waiting to hear more form the National Plot person assigned to the project.

I will post updates once I have more news.

Tomas

Javier de Souza
Former Bandoleer,
Current Abamamo
Clan de Souza

Ozen
Sun Apr 14 2013, 05:29PM
Registered Member #6383
I can see if i can get put on the project.
gooses
Thu Jun 20 2013, 06:05AM
gooses
Registered Member #222
Is this still in the works? I just re-read the gypsy race packet and remembered how badly we needed an updated one.
~Kristin Sherwen

Kyra Arimonte
Bandoleer, Clan Arimonte
ttaylor
Mon Nov 11 2013, 06:57PM
Registered Member #39515
I'm just returning from a hiatus and playing in Arizona. My main PC was involved in the Oraban plot line as well as some regional plot lines that had to do with gypsy populations. I used to admin a IP gypsy forum and may be able to access some information from that. I'd love to help out on the project to re-write the gypsy handbook if it is still ongoing. I've co-written a culture packet for a clan that might be a good side piece to include.

Tamara Taylor
General Manager, Nero Phoenix

~Katrina Ryan Arimote D'Rasa
Gypsy Healer
Empress
Retired Gypsy Queen, Private in the Armies of the Dreadmarch, Tavern Keeper, Bandoleer (Arimonte, D'Rasa)
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF