NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Sarr/Myrr
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Stripes
Mon Apr 02 2012, 02:53PM
stripes
Registered Member #204
Since the last thread was derailed beyond repair I thought it best to start another one.

What is the current relations between Myrr and other nations such as Evandarr, Solus, Quentari and so forth? I would appreciate at least common knowlege of the current state of things like 'We like these two, not too fond of those people and the ones over there can rot.' Basic reasons behind those views would be even more appreciated.
fuzzy
Fri Apr 06 2012, 01:55PM
Registered Member #345
I haven't heard of any poor relations with Evendarr, Quentari, or any other nationally run area lately (other than clashes with Niman). As for Solus, Syrinx, and other chapter run kingdoms, you'd have to check with their local plot teams to see if anything is going on. Also, hopefully, their local plot teams would make national plot aware of anything major.
Stripes
Fri Apr 06 2012, 02:06PM
stripes
Registered Member #204
Thanks for the reply. Is there any listing of what places National runs and what chapters run? I've checked the Tyrra map, but there's no way I've found to tell who runs what.
silway
Fri Apr 06 2012, 02:35PM
silway
Registered Member #55
Generally speaking, chapters run their territories and National runs everything else. That can be a lot of cross-referencing to try and keep track of via the chapter list and local sites, but is a start at least.
Stripes
Fri Apr 06 2012, 03:32PM
stripes
Registered Member #204
I've been using this map as a reference: http://neroatlanta.net/forums/index.php?page=75

Cheza makes some awesome maps!

Seeing as there's 82 different territories that's a whole bunch of cross-referencing and I'm pretty sure some of those are inactive. I'd really like to have a section of the National Race packet addressing at least the basics of what to expect in the chapter they play or when visitng other chapters.
fuzzy
Fri Apr 06 2012, 07:29PM
Registered Member #345
Adding into the national packet how every area feels about a race would be restrictive to someone opening a chapter and wanting to use one of the places on the map. What would be nice is an interactive map with a legend that has links to the local chapter that runs the area, or national for those not locally run. That would help someone travelling find info from local staff.
Stripes
Fri Apr 06 2012, 08:25PM
stripes
Registered Member #204
Ah, my mistake, I was under the impression that all those areas on the map were controlled by a chapter or national. I know that some chapters have more than one region under their belt. It should be possible to leave unclaimed areas available to new chapters alone and fill in as needed. Unless there is something specific like trade agreements, defense treaties or even outright war I imagine the general information to be just that, general. Not just for the Sarr, but Drae, Barbarians and other races as well. While it would be a ton of work I'd be willing to help with I think it would add in a great deal of depth to Tyrra as a whole.
HMTaylor
Fri Apr 06 2012, 09:06PM
HMTaylor
Registered Member #22
Sounds like you would like to work with compiling information for the National Campaign setting.... *nudge nudge*
BerenOlean
Fri Apr 06 2012, 11:41PM
BerenOlean
Registered Member #33
That is part of what the new national race packages will do. The race section will be basic, but the cultures will be detailed by the local chapters (and hopefully include contact information so people can get help if they need it.)

I am finishing up the google docs and will be sending out invites to the people who have offered to help soon.

We will be looking for more people as well.
JTWhitney
Tue Apr 10 2012, 02:39AM
Registered Member #1195
I'm looking forward to it Beren. I'm exhausted right now, but I was asked to throw up some ideas I had on here as well. Thanks again guys,

JT
P/O Shakar
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF