NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Rulebook Status
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Corey.Kump
Tue Sep 06 2011, 02:17PM
Registered Member #66
Is there an estimate on when rulebooks will be available for purchase again? And/or when the rulebooks that were purchased with a membership will be mailed out?
HMTaylor
Sat Sep 24 2011, 11:35PM
HMTaylor
Registered Member #22
Joe has ordered and received the first shipment of rulebooks, and he and Diane are mailing rulebooks out to those who never received theirs, or received a damaged copy. After those are taken care of, I imagine they will be open for purchase again.

The printer we have is doing an excellent job with the books- It's the high quality printing and binding we were expecting the first time around. Unfortunately this printer does not ship individual books, so Joe has to buy them in bulk and sell/ship them.

I'll get in contact with Joe so he can post more details.
jvalenti
Thu Nov 03 2011, 04:53PM
Joseph Valenti

Registered Member #68
Hi All:

We are just getting the last of the book shipments out this week. The last dozen books are being put in envelopes today.

We emailed everyone who bought books from us directly and we got a list from Adam Taylor who helped collect names of people who bought directly from the Printer.

We also had some address challenges but I think we got a bunch more addresses from some of my staff and customers directly so we got everyone covered.

We also got a few orders online and they are shipping.

If your book doesn't arrive by end of next week, or if you want us to check your name against our lists, email us at dianeĀ©nerolarp.com.

Thanks for everyone for thier patience while we recover from this challenge.

Joseph Valenti

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF