NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: Off Topic

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
LARP Videos
Moderators: KenGillis, DanComstock, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, noahmason, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, MMeconi_NLV, fdhogan, jvalentinero
Author Post
DanComstock
Tue Apr 17 2012, 10:56AM

Registered Member #10
This thread is for linking to LARP related videos and stuff you've found on the web.

There's a ton of content out there - good, bad, and ugly. I have a soft spot in my heart for really corny LARP videos.

Time to share! Here's a few:

My Barbarian - Unicorns L.A. - A really silly music video filmed with tons of LARP props and bad special effects. The song gets stuck in my head like nothing else. When I was running Unicorn plot, I used to play this song during closing ceremonies.

Monster Camp! - Trailer

Monster Camp is a documentary filmed about a NERO Seattle, actually an Alliance chapter. Lots of wincing. They did play up the "LARPers are out of touch with reality" angle a bit much. But overall, it was a charming documentary about our quirky little corner of irreality. I could really relate to the frustrated staff members and chapter owner who was struggling to get out.

If you play NERO, you should watch Monster Camp. While it does make you cringe at times, you will recognize a lot of the personality types from NERO games. And that their rules are very similar to our rules makes it seem very familiar.

Skyrim, the LARP: If you've played Skyrim, you'll get it.

what else??

[ Edited Tue Apr 17 2012, 10:57AM ]
Sahan
Tue Apr 17 2012, 01:32PM
The Amazing
Registered Member #319
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSya_UdcDU&list=UUkU795V-H0p5RcG2iZ2oygw&index=1&feature=plcp

A sewn packet tutorial I posted on the facebook page. Im not sure if people know how to do these but here it is. Like and comment as needed.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF