NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Problems ordering from national site
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: KenGillis, DanComstock, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, noahmason, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, JSchneider, MMeconi_NLV, fdhogan, jvalentinero
Author Post
LuthorHuss
Mon May 21 2012, 01:15PM
Registered Member #1175
Almost 3 weeks ago i ordered a softcover copy of the 9th edition rules from the 'Shop' link at the top of the site and paid through Paypal.

I have yet recieved the book, and I have sent an e-mail to the listed one in order to contact Joe V about it, but after a week I still have no responce. Who do I need to speak with to resolve this?
Jondar
Tue May 22 2012, 01:17AM
The Strawberry Mage
Registered Member #1866
In the same boat I ordered a combo from the site for a membership and rule book and have email JV twice with no response thinking about calling I need to be verified so I can have my old chapter add my old characters to the DB
Frog
Tue May 22 2012, 09:53AM
frog
Registered Member #17
@ Jondar
PM sent
Jondar
Tue May 22 2012, 10:13AM
The Strawberry Mage
Registered Member #1866
wow thanks for the quick response
HMTaylor
Tue May 22 2012, 02:56PM
HMTaylor
Registered Member #22
Joe and his wife handle shipping the rulebooks, and I know he's been very busy these past few weeks because we've been trying to get a hold of him too. If we talk to him I'll mention it and hopefully it will get resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
LuthorHuss
Tue May 22 2012, 06:02PM
Registered Member #1175
Thanks Heidi
jvalenti
Tue May 22 2012, 08:25PM
Joseph Valenti

Registered Member #68
Hi All
We had a death in the family a few weeks ago. I traveled home and I came back to Illinois early last week. We haven't done much in the way of NERO work, and in the last week we have been trying to catch up. We are moving the book ordering to LULU.com and a local GA Printer (the buyer chooses who to buy from), so we wont have shipping issues anymore - especially with my contract in Illinois going from 3 months to 6 months (and likely 12 months).

we have so much going on it seems. we got a few more staff (Janelle, Michael, Kristin, Jerry), heidi and adam had a baby (Congrats!), noah took a much earned vacation, we got the wiki installed on the nerolarp.com site, and we have coinsistently opened new chapters every few months over the last year and half (and have 3 or 4 more coming on board next month too).

we have NERO Kalamazoo, Seth Warfield, coming back on board - and he is as enthusiastic as Jason Mote is about opening in Ottowa Illinois.

I attended NERO cincinati event and NERO Highborn event, and both were kick-butt! Darn good job by the staff of those chapters!!!

We have a new NERO Memphis chapter opening, hopefully, in June.

I have been dealing with 2 different production companies - one in MA doing a Ravenholt show (about the chapter that started it all), and one in CA-hollywood about doing a Joseph Valenti documentary about me, national, and NERO Atlanta events and nero players (its about the sub-culture of larping), so that's been keeping me busy too. I have to get an update on both of these since I have been busy with family things and I needed to complete a 6-month old project upon my return, but now I am getting back into things.
jhayes21
Tue May 22 2012, 11:22PM
Janelle Hayes, Owner - PRO
Registered Member #115
Thanks for the update Joe. We look forward to hearing from you.

Also, I'm sorry for your loss.

Janelle
Jondar
Wed May 23 2012, 01:35AM
The Strawberry Mage
Registered Member #1866
Sorry to hear about your loss. But thank you for the update
LuthorHuss
Wed May 23 2012, 12:51PM
Registered Member #1175
Sorry to hear about your loss.

So since you are moving the book handeling buisness over and no longer sending copies out, how can we handle the issue of an already plaved order?
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF