Moderators: KenGillis, DanComstock, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, noahmason, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, MMeconi_NLV, fdhogan, jvalentinero
Author Post
JacobMead
Tue Jun 05 2012, 04:42PM
Registered Member #2146
Hello, I'v been playing nero for like 5 years now and just signed up for the forum. Procrastination, I know right? Anyways I have played several characters over the years. Rakinishu the Penguin Scav, Draven Gallows the human healbot and Sizzle the red are a few of my fav ones. I have played at Chronicles, Vanguard, Nexus, Indy, some other places randomly and the national event last year. I am currently on the Vanguard plot team and enjoying running the most amazing game I can manage without losing my sanity more then I need to :P. Nice to meet all the people on the forum an look forward to talking to you all.
psychie
Wed Jun 20 2012, 02:24PM
Slappy Mountain-Giant
Registered Member #1106
Sanity is both boring and overrated, insanity is where it's at, man! By the way, my name is also Jacob, but my last name is Bissey, which I doubt that yours is too. Nice to meet you, sorta, y'know, online and stuff...

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF