NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: Introductions

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Friendly hello from NERO Armonia
Moderators: KenGillis, DanComstock, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, noahmason, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, MMeconi_NLV, fdhogan, jvalentinero
Author Post
Sport
Wed Jun 13 2012, 10:26AM
NERO Armonian
Registered Member #2277
Just dropping a friendly hello to new and veteran NERO RPers alike!

A little background about myself...

I have been Game Mastering too many RP games to list for *gulps* 20 or so years now...as well as led various guilds in online RP games for the past 15 years.

I have played NERO as an NPC previously in the New Brunswick Canada Chapter and I'm also assisting with the launch of the new NERO Armonia Chapter in Nova Scotia Canada this weekend.

On a personal note I work full time as an 'IT dude' and am the owner of a small moving/delivery/courier company. Back away ladies... I'm married with a kid!!!

With all the work that has been put into the launching of the NERO Armonia Chapter in Nova Scotia, I expect it to be a great success! So far the weather looks like it's going to be nice, which definitely makes it more enjoyable for all in attendance.

Cheers
- Sport
DanComstock
Wed Jun 13 2012, 01:31PM

Registered Member #10
Welcome to the forums, Sport! And congrats on the new chapter opening! Let me know if you need anything.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF