NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Latex weapon question...
Moderators: KenGillis, DanComstock, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, noahmason, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, MMeconi_NLV, fdhogan, jvalentinero
Author Post
Attackgypsy
Sun Jul 01 2012, 07:09PM
Registered Member #79
Anybody ever try weapons from Sword N Armory? And are they even approved?
psychie
Sun Jul 01 2012, 08:30PM
Slappy Mountain-Giant
Registered Member #1106
I think that they only sell real weapons and wooden weapons, I just quickly checked out their site, and they didn't have a section for larp swords, and when I looked at the medeival sword section I did see one labled larp sword, however it was also labled wooden, which would not pass inspection at any nero chapter. of course, I just did a quick check, so I could be wrong, but I doubt that they have anything that would pass. sorry
Attackgypsy
Mon Jul 02 2012, 05:15AM
Registered Member #79
psychie wrote ...

I think that they only sell real weapons and wooden weapons, I just quickly checked out their site, and they didn't have a section for larp swords, and when I looked at the medeival sword section I did see one labled larp sword, however it was also labled wooden, which would not pass inspection at any nero chapter. of course, I just did a quick check, so I could be wrong, but I doubt that they have anything that would pass. sorry

They did have them, they were just mixed in. You have to look pretty deep into the site for them.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF