NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
HELP NEEDED: Where Are These Places? **Updated! Down to 3!**
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: KenGillis, DanComstock, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, noahmason, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, MMeconi_NLV, fdhogan, jvalentinero
Author Post
clintonsnyder
Sun Aug 05 2012, 02:19AM
Registered Member #815
NERO NJ previously ran Rockshire, we are now the only ones currently running it.

Clinton Snyder
Owner, NERO SWAG
silway
Sun Aug 05 2012, 08:53AM
silway
Registered Member #55
Is it the same Rockshire?
AsheBlackfist
Sun Aug 05 2012, 11:42AM
Registered Member #44
clintonsnyder wrote ...

NERO NJ previously ran Rockshire, we are now the only ones currently running it.

Clinton Snyder
Owner, NERO SWAG

I haven't kept up to date on such things in a while, but I thought NERO NJ still owned the "rights" to Rockshire
clintonsnyder
Sun Aug 05 2012, 01:06PM
Registered Member #815
It is the same Rockshire and when we signed our contract in March that became our IG area to run. I spoke with the individuals who previously ran it and got all the information they still had for it so unless something has changed since march and we were not told about it we are the only ones that are running Rockshire.

Clinton Snyder
Owner, NERO SWAG
silway
Sun Aug 05 2012, 04:15PM
silway
Registered Member #55
clintonsnyder wrote ...

It is the same Rockshire and when we signed our contract in March that became our IG area to run. I spoke with the individuals who previously ran it and got all the information they still had for it so unless something has changed since march and we were not told about it we are the only ones that are running Rockshire.

Clinton Snyder
Owner, NERO SWAG

Gotcha. That explains it. I had thought it was just a name repeat. Fair enough.
AsheBlackfist
Sun Aug 05 2012, 08:12PM
Registered Member #44
clintonsnyder wrote ...

Clinton Snyder
Owner, NERO SWAG

Fair enough, like I said I haven't been kept up to date on it particularly well.
KatieMueller
Mon Aug 06 2012, 03:15PM
National Staff

Registered Member #19
AsheBlackfist wrote ...

Fair enough, like I said I haven't been kept up to date on it particularly well.

Right now we're working on getting a handle on where the immense list of empires, kingdoms, duchies, counties, baronies, territories, homelands, cities, etc. all lay. I'm not kidding when I say it's a ridiculously long list. I've spent several days sorting them, Dan Comstock has put in more time than me and I'm afraid to even ask how long Rachel put into her listing (which was the basis for a good portion of our listing). The hope is that this project will let people who are interested in where in-game locations are (like you) stay up to date in a much easier fashion.

In the future, perhaps we can add which chapters are the primary contact for different locations but for now I'm going to mainly focus on getting them sorted into an information tree. I'm sure some folks would find it useful for plot continuity/character history purposes, but right now we're already swamped with this sorting. :)

[ Edited Mon Aug 06 2012, 03:24PM ]
fuzzy
Fri Aug 31 2012, 03:19PM
Registered Member #345
Principality of Southwatch consists of:
Therendry (Nero Metro/DC)
Fengate (Nero Piedmont)
Dar'Khabad (Nero Vorpl - inactive)

Prince is Gabriel Harcourt (Me)
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF