NERO LARP :: Forums :: Chapter Forums :: NERO Hartford Out of Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
A thank you note
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, HMTaylor, Nhartmgr, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, jasonmote, JonHauff, LDorray, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Attackgypsy
Mon Oct 22 2012, 03:16PM
Registered Member #79
I would very much like to thank the Nero Hartford crew for a truly awesome season.

This is the first season I have been back after a very long absence, because of some truly nasty things that happened in the past. (No, don't ask me, I won't say what happened.) I've also had some rather serious health issues the last 15 months, including 2 hospitalizations.

Everybody made me feel so welcome in the chapter. It was like nothing had ever happened, and I had never been away. A lot of new faces, to be sure, but they all made me feel welcome as well. I always had people saying, anytime I was on the ground, before 'Healing Arts" was 'Bob, you OK?" And is was always "Bob is fine. Ask me the next one..."

Right off the bat, I got into the really big plot lines. The first event, I'm in the two big season plot lines up to my hips.

You have all made me so very happy, and I just want everyone to know how awesome the Hartford crew is!

Bob

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF