NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Best Gypsy Curse ever?
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
AsheBlackfist
Fri Dec 07 2012, 01:04AM
Registered Member #44
You could have cut the I fart rainbows part out of the incant, FYI
-CRIMSON
Fri Dec 07 2012, 01:11AM
-CRIMSON
Registered Member #18
best one ive seen was when someone cursed my buddy Travis(Crab) of Team Metal to always curse. a curse to curse. well travis is a pretty blunt man. so anytime someone walked by, he let out a string of dirty words until he turned blue. ended up calling the baron at least 7 different flavorful names at the top of his lungs while spitting. most people just burst out laughing or asked us if he had tourette's syndrome. the gypsy that cursed him figured that the town would prolly kill HIM first before they tried to kill us and removed it. but not before travis managed to insult half the town.

[ Edited Fri Dec 07 2012, 01:12AM ]
Silas_Walker
Thu Jan 24 2013, 06:18AM
Registered Member #438
psychie wrote ...

I once saw someone *stupidly* consent to getting gypsy cursed WITHOUT knowing what the curse would be beforehand, so he was cursed so that he had to start every sentence with "I fart rainbows" after that he just refused to talk for 20 minutes until it was removed, I felt sorry for him, but if it were me, I TOTALLY would have had fun with it.

Yeah that happened to me. Not one of my proudest moments, to be honest.
psychie
Sat Jan 26 2013, 04:17AM
Slappy Mountain-Giant
Registered Member #1106
I don't understand the association people seem to make between tourette's and swear words. I have tourette's and I only swear either when I am angry (thus a result of a completely different disorder, I have five total), or for comedic effect (and only with the right crowd). In fact, having swear words as tics is actually not that common, and it only shows up in less than half of the very severe cases (mine is minor, thankfully). actually verbalized tics are a whole lot less common than physical tics, so if you don't see at least some part of him twitching, and he's swearing, I'd say it is safe to say that you can rule out tourette's, unless it is a very, very rare case.
thank you,
sincerely,
-Jacob Bissey/Slappy-
Ctaylor
Sat Jan 26 2013, 05:42PM
NEXUS
Registered Member #902
I had a friend cursed to cluck like a chicken everytime his name was spoken. At that time he was hanging out with another of my friends constantly. I kinda wanted to curse my other friend to say the first persons name when ever he heard a chicken cluck. :)
psychie
Sun Jan 27 2013, 10:09PM
Slappy Mountain-Giant
Registered Member #1106
you should have.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF