NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Home of the Web Guy

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
What Would You Like To See?
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
thejoshgray
Wed Dec 19 2012, 01:39AM
thejoshgray
Registered Member #136
Oh, just noticed something I always think of whenever I navigate there - the downloads section is kinda cluttered and odd to navigate. I think it could be streamlined.

Also would love a download link for the rulebook either on the front page or a single click away from the front page. A new visitor, looking for the rules, has to click four or five times to get it (via the LARP RULES section, not the DOWNLOADS section).
Mason
Wed Dec 19 2012, 01:56PM
Registered Member #3323
thejoshgray wrote ...

Oh, just noticed something I always think of whenever I navigate there - the downloads section is kinda cluttered and odd to navigate. I think it could be streamlined.

Also would love a download link for the rulebook either on the front page or a single click away from the front page. A new visitor, looking for the rules, has to click four or five times to get it (via the LARP RULES section, not the DOWNLOADS section).

I second this idea!
jhayes21
Tue Dec 25 2012, 08:57AM
Janelle Hayes, Owner - PRO
Registered Member #115
I would like to be able to log in on the Forums main page. I personally hate having to go to the home page to log in first.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF