NERO LARP :: Forums :: Chapter Forums :: NERO Hartford Out of Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Database Clarifications
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, HMTaylor, Nhartmgr, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, jasonmote, JonHauff, LDorray, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
LDorray
Wed Jan 02 2013, 02:47PM
Registered Member #6039
Hello everyone! Sorry I have not utilized the forums before, but, I have only just recently been added.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays and I REALLY hope everyone is preparing for the 2013 Season.

I wanted to let everyone know that the National Database will be down until January 6th. You may have been wondering why you couldn't log in...well...that's why.

That being said, after the 6th I will be processing the staff spirit forges if I haven't done that for anyone yet, so please, after the 6th you may e-mail logistics©nerohartford.com with those inquiries. You can also e-mail me database related issues if I have not addressed them yet. Chances are I have forgotten, so a polite reminder would be sufficient. For the record, I don't remember anything right now, so, after the sixth, if I said I'd do something and I still have not, please send me an e-mail with a gentle reminder.

As a general note, I would like thank everyone for having gone easy on me this past year in my logistics position as 2012 was a year of change for the chapter from our plot team to the way we print our tags. 2013 will present more changes to the National Database as well as other changes and I will do the best I can to stay on top of everything.

Now that I have this nifty log in, I intend to utilize these forums when necessary so check back periodically to see what the latest and greatest is.

Thanks!
Attackgypsy
Wed Jan 09 2013, 04:38AM
Registered Member #79
Matt, we really should be using the forums more. Its like I'm the only one who ever uses them.

Bob

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF