NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: NERO Database Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Database FAQ's
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
summerfabian
Mon Jan 07 2013, 03:14AM
summerfabian
Registered Member #292
1. My chapter is still getting into the database. How will I know I have a login?
A: Chapters will be entering their players' information. Once your login is created you will get an email from nerodbc©aresu.wiredns.net

2. I havn't gotten my email and the chapter says we're all in there.
A: Check your spam filter. Unfortunately this email comes across as spam often. We are going to solve that problem when we finish the host migration in February.

3. I"m an admin - will I use my personal or my admin account? All admin accounts are gone. If you are an admin please login to your player account. You should see the Administration button. If you think you should and you do not, please post to the Owners and Admins DB forum.

4. Are the National Database and the National Forum the same login?
Not at this time. We are addressing this once we finish hosting migration first quarter of this year.

5. Where should I post admin related bugs or issues?
There is a National Database Forum - Owners and Admins visible to you if you are an admin. Please post admin related trouble tickets there.

[ Edited Mon Jan 07 2013, 04:48PM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF