NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Off Topic

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Fantasy Novel
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
K.J.Ester
Thu Feb 28 2013, 01:12AM
Registered Member #8504
My books, "Hell in a Storm" and "The Descent of Darkness" are the first two books of the Demon Siege Trilogy.

The demons have waged war against the humans, possessing armies of soldiers in their plans to wipe the human race out. The angels are forbidden to take on the physical world, so they turn to the greatest warriors alive for help.

Hell in a Storm has received glowing reviews by the readers at Barnes&Noble and I expect The Descent of Darkness to receive the same.

Both books are available as Ebooks in most of the top stores on line. Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Kobo, Sony, Smashwords, Etc...

However, if you enjoy the feel of a real book in your hands, you will have to buy the printed version at Amazon.

Amazon (Must purchase Ebook or Printed)
Barnes&Noble (Must Purchase EBook)
Smashwords ( Can get "Hell in a Storm" free with code: GV95B )

As a new & self published author, my problem is not in writing a good book, but getting others to find it. Then I realized, what better place than here will I find greater fantasy fans? I hope you will give my books a chance and spread the word if you like them.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF