NERO LARP :: Forums :: Chapter Forums :: NERO Hartford In Game

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
April 19-21, 2013 Chapter 1 Teaser 1;
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, HMTaylor, Nhartmgr, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, jasonmote, JonHauff, LDorray, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
LDorray
Sat Mar 09 2013, 07:16PM
Registered Member #6039
A piece of paper, drifting and driven along the ground, catches your attention... you reach down and snag it up from the frigid winter winds, turning it over...

Are you looking for the BEST guard and attack critters, loyal and intelligent? Or, perhaps, a good maid or gardener? Then look no further! I have fully trained Goblins for all your Guard and Servant needs, ready and available! For a small brokerage fee I will help you find the PERFECT Guards or Servants amongst those I have personally trained over the years in a variety of capacities. Please note, some of these are part of family groupings. If acquired, families must *not* be broken up in any way as they may become volatile or unstable. I have worked tirelessly to upgrade their education and behaviour and disrupting their family unity may cause the employer irreperable harm which I will NOT be responsible for!

Please seek Mistral at The Crag Inn for further information!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF