NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Barbarians and Celestial magics
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Ubagluba
Sat Mar 23 2013, 07:18PM
ubagluba
Registered Member #183
I was reading up again on Barbarians, and I got a tad bit confused. Under their description it is stated they have a severe distrust of Celestial Defensives, in their 8th ed race packet it states that this is a requirement like makeup for other races. In the table with the races and their advantages/disadvantages it is not stated that they must refuse and abstain from Celestial defensives.

My question is, is their abstinence to Celestial Protectives a required racial feature or is it more for roleplay tips?
JBatchelor
Sun Mar 24 2013, 03:12AM
Registered Member #7739
I always took it as roleplay tips. And so many barbars I see will take it beyond that to include damage aura weapons and the like. But I have also seen the opposite. So from my point of view "rp only".
CsmithNebraska
Sun Mar 24 2013, 04:04AM
GM
Registered Member #8339
I have seen it go both ways as well so i would say more of a "rp" tip
Corey.Kump
Mon Mar 25 2013, 08:01PM
Registered Member #66
I've always considered the distrust of Celestial Protectives to be a requirement. That said, it will be role-play only starting on April 1st.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF