NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Introductions

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hi there!
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Kehinde
Tue Apr 16 2013, 01:26AM
Unabashed n00b
Registered Member #13268
Hello! I'm Rem!

I'm rather new to the world of LARP, though not costuming. I'm an active SCAdian and cosplayer and I attend ren faires. I love games, though, and any form fantasy takes (though I really love survival horror).

I mainly play pen and paper roleplays, and I'm a special effects makeup artist. I also do some convention and cosplay photography (TFP). It's fun to see how others express themselves creatively.

Additionally, I'm the owner of The N00blet, a store that supplies custom and basic garb for beginning LARPers, SCAdians, and ren faire enthusiasts. I am hoping to branch out and off cosplay very soon.

Other than that, it's nice to meet all of you!
Traceroo
Tue Apr 16 2013, 03:14PM
Director, Evendarr Royal Court Story, NERO National Plot
Registered Member #3667
Welcome, Rem! Where do you play NERO, attend conventions, and so forth?

Trace Moriarty
Kehinde
Tue Apr 16 2013, 03:52PM
Unabashed n00b
Registered Member #13268
I haven't located the chapter here, so I haven't started playing yet. I attend most of the local conventions here in Kentucky (in the last few years a TON of them have cropped up). I'm going to Pokecon this July (so excited) as a member of their Artist Alley.

In the SCA, I'm located in the South Oaken region of the Kingdom of the Middle, in the Barony of the Flame. I used to live in the northern region of the Kingdom of Meridies, in the Shire of Redewolfden. I usually attend events in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee, with the week-long excursion to Gulf Wars in Mississippi every March. In the SCA, I play Kehinde Opo, a medieval Nigerian.

We just moved to this town, so I am still getting adjusted. Right now I'm in the middle of writing a horror/suspense homebrew. For most of my roleplays, I do more African themed characters, my favorite being Ajja the Hound.

It's nice to meet you.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF