NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Racial "Profiling"
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
TyrranDynamics
Thu Apr 18 2013, 12:49PM
Registered Member #12503
I've been out of the game for a while and am trying to jog my mempory on a lot of old plot 'races' and nationalities. Specifically the overall look and feel that they were supposed to have ( at least on paper)

If I remember correctly the Vikindra were, obvioulsy based on Vikings hence maille shirts, spangen helms and round shields. Sort of a technologically advanced "barbarian"

The Hadran(?) Hadrian(?) Hadrax(?) Empire was Roman based? Segmentatas and Coolus' and scuta for armor and togas and mantles for dress?

The Sessuar empire was East Asian based, Samurai mixed with Qin Dynasty and Mongol empire.

Did I miss any of the other major "NPC" groups with a specific "flavor"
Wormwood
Fri Apr 19 2013, 02:08AM
Registered Member #6622
I know are NERO Chicago we call ourselves "Hadrani" and we play within the Hadran Empire. Generally we dress like any other chapter.

[ Edited Fri Apr 19 2013, 02:09AM ]
Attackgypsy
Fri Apr 19 2013, 03:10AM
Registered Member #79
Nero Hartford its the Kingdom of Kaurath, and "Kaurathi". Most stuff has a Viking/Celtic flavor to it.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF