NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Summer Sarr Story
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Traceroo
Mon Jun 03 2013, 08:51PM
Director, Evendarr Royal Court Story, NERO National Plot
Registered Member #3667
If your chapter has events in June or July this year, AND your chapter has 3 or more active sarr PCs who will be playing this summer, AND your chapter would like to get involved in a cross-chapter national storyline...

Please have a contact from your Local Plot Committee email me at trace.moriarty©gmail.com.

Thanks!
Trace Moriarty
NERO National Plot
Traceroo
Tue Jun 04 2013, 04:46PM
Registered Member #3667
Thanks for everyone's immediate response to this call. So far we've got three different chapters across North America interested. I think we're going to have some busy and intrigued sarr this summer at NERO!

Trace
Traceroo
Mon Jul 01 2013, 09:08PM
Registered Member #3667
GREAT BIG hugs and kisses to NERO New Brunswick, its owner Andrew Inness, and all the creative and enthusiastic players there for kicking off a little summer storyline for our sarr friends! Thanks so much for bringing to life this summer project that NERO National Plot has put together regarding Sangar Eskander and the potential for social change in Myrr, and those who might steal or kill to prevent or protect it.

Sounds like you guys put together an amazing event! I'm sad that I couldn't be there in person to enjoy it. I loved reading Andrew's account of it, and I look forward to sharing all this with everyone else as the summer continues, and the story unfolds.

Thanks for being great!

Trace Moriarty
NERO National Plot
azure
Mon Jul 01 2013, 09:26PM
Registered Member #128
Hey Trace,

I was one of the Sarr involved in NB. I'm a male knight who was/is a Patii, so the story is hitting so close to home it's kind of silly. I'm so excited to see what happens next!!!
Traceroo
Mon Jul 01 2013, 09:51PM
Registered Member #3667
Not exactly like your typical postcard from home, but more exciting than mom's report of the new car the neighbors bought anyhow. ;)

Trace

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF