NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
National Plot Staff - Role Call please read by 6/18/2013
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Dmyers
Tue Jun 04 2013, 11:29PM
Registered Member #4979
Hey Everyone,

If you are currently on staff for National Plot please contact me by no later than June 18, 2013. Otherwise, I will assume you are no longer interested in staffing for plot. Please contact me at National.plot.director©gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future. My goal is to organize the team and give everyone that is a current member of staff my expectations. Once again, please contact me at National.plot.director©gmail.com.
Soon after this deadline I will be posting a roster of current staff and open positions. If you are interested in joining the team please contact me after I post the roster.

The minimum requirements will be:

2+ years of staffing experience
A sample of an encounter you have executed or a story you have written
You must have reliable transportation
You must have reliable internet access to attend meetings and respond to messages
You must have played a system outside of the Nero system

These are the bare minimum requirements to be involved with the National Plot team. Certain positions on the National Plot team may have more requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Talvilonde
Wed Jun 05 2013, 12:42AM
Registered Member #7528
So if we don't have reliable transportation, should we not bother sending you an e-mail?
Vincent
Wed Jun 05 2013, 04:46AM
Registered Member #1207
i could be wrong but... i think that would mean a way to get back and forth to events. I dont think it means you have to own a car

vincent

Dmyers
Wed Jun 05 2013, 04:57AM
Registered Member #4979
Vincent is correct. Maybe I could of explained that a little better. Reliable transportation means that you are able to attend the events that you commit to.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF