NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Introductions

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hiya!
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Solace
Fri Aug 02 2013, 09:36PM
Registered Member #29378
Born and raised in Vandergrift PA(35 miles northeast of Pittsburgh). Been playing Circle of Swords Quest since I was 14. 18 years later, that game is still going but I wanted to see what else was out there. My brother played Pro years ago, then he and some others broke off and made quest. Just checking stuff out for now.
JamesHallas
Sat Aug 03 2013, 03:04AM
Registered Member #15346
Welcome to Nero! I hope you enjoy this silly, silly game as much as the rest of us Foam slingers! It might be a long drive to reach some events, but Pro primarily uses Raccoon State Park, and Argo usually uses a lot of camps in the Butler area. One as far North (from my South-of-Pittsburgh state of mind) as Grove City. If these are close enough, I would recommend looking into them.

May the road rise to meet your feet.
BerenOlean
Thu Aug 08 2013, 02:29AM
BerenOlean
Registered Member #33
Hi Solace, James is right on the money with out areas. Feel free to check out www.neroargo.com for our information. PRO, Elkins, and SWAG should all be in your rough proximity. In fact, you live about 5 minutes from my house in Apollo, and we run events at Camp Skymeadow, which isn't far away. Keep us in mind.

Beren Olean
ARGO owner

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF