NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: International Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Customer survey
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
JSchneider
Fri Aug 09 2013, 12:32AM
Jonathan Schneider

Registered Member #8146
(Per facebook posting since not everyone is not on the facebook page)

Hello! I hope that you all are enjoying your summer! I have an exiting announcement: The NERO member survey is now available! Members are encouraged to complete this survey on an annual basis (starting now!) and results will be compiled and used to improve all aspects of the game and NERO.
This survey is 130 questions so that we might try to hit every aspect of the game and give you the opportunity to give detailed feedback on NERO. You can find the link on the left-hand side of the NERO Larp Online website www.nerolarponline.com
I look forward to your responses.
Kindly,
Michelle Charland
Your NERO National Customer Survey Queen
JSchneider
Fri Aug 09 2013, 10:05PM
Jonathan Schneider

Registered Member #8146
For reference in order to complete the survey you have to put something for each question even if its no comment. Make sure you fill it out to completion to receive a special surprise. I have been reviewing the surveys and just noticed that several dont have answers to questions.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF