NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Introductions

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Newbie in need of Info
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Pav_Lionheart
Wed Aug 21 2013, 04:24PM
Registered Member #31502
Greetings All,

My name is Jame and I was at GenCon this year and participated in my first NERO event. This also happened to be the 2 hr finale on Saturday and not knowing what to expect it really kicked my butt because it is Wednesday and I still have a little soreness lol. Soreness aside, I had an absolute blast! I live in southwest Ohio and I am curious about the process I need to take to get my character "recognized/tracked."

Thanks
psychie
Sun Aug 25 2013, 07:10PM
Slappy Mountain-Giant
Registered Member #1106
Where in sw ohio? If you are close to the border with indiana, you should come to nero indy, we usually meet outside of columbus indiana, first event is free, and you can come build a character once you get there, then our logistics people will put your character into the database for you after the event! Our next event is the weekend of the 13th through the 15th of september, the website is www.neroindy.com and you can check us out on our facebook group, just search for nero indiana. Come on down, you'll have a blast!
Thank you,
Sincerely,
-Jacob Bissey/Slappy-

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF