NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: International Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Image Submissions! More Gobbies! Get your face in the books!
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Dangzing
Thu Aug 29 2013, 12:52AM
Registered Member #3422
Hello Everyone,
We are looking for over 1,000 total images for use in all of our books in the upcoming months.
We need photos of all the races and gameplay to make sure we show off how diverse the game we all love to play is.

Since we need these to be of high quality (300dpi required), the reward for image submissions is now raised to 55 gobs per selected high quality image.
Also, we are suspending the maximum goblin reward for these selected high quality image submissions until June 30th, 2014 to help get more of you to send them in.

Please rename all images to fit the following convention:
[initials]_[chapter]_[date].[fileextension]
examples: JTM_mass_082213.jpg, JTM_hartford_060313.png

This will allow us to keep track of who submitted photos.

In addition to naming the file correctly, please include the following sentence in your email:
"I ____name_____, verify that the attached photo was taken by me and that I am releasing it to Nero International to use as they see fit. I undertsand that my compensation for the image is 55 goblin points."

Make sure you follow all the guidelines (image quality and naming), as well as including the above sentence, edited with your real first and last name to receive your gobbies.

Please e-mail all images to jmerritt©nerolarp.net along with your Player Number, Player Name and Primary Character Name.

Thank you! :D
Jay 'Agnar Bonefeast' Merritt

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF