NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
membership problem
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Attackgypsy
Mon Nov 11 2013, 10:02PM
Registered Member #79
I submitted a help ticket over this, but have heard nothing so far.

I paid for my National membership, and its still showing expired. Can we get this fixed, please?

Thanks!

Bob Allen

Rowell
Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:33AM
Rowell Ka'taan
Registered Member #9224
Think this is in the wrong section.
On the nerolarponline.com web site, click the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page.
Make sure that "NERO Customer Service" is selected. Then type your name, that you're writing about membership renewal, and copy/paste your receipt. Jon will update your membership.

Also know that I am working on integrating PayPal into the site. I'm having to code the libraries myself, so it'll take another week or so to write and test. After that, purchases will be automated for membership renewals and build buys.
JSchneider
Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:56AM
Jonathan Schneider

Registered Member #8146
Did you email the receipt to me per the instructions? This step is vital since I do t have acces to the paypal account.
JSchneider
Tue Nov 12 2013, 05:04PM
Jonathan Schneider

Registered Member #8146
Did you email the receipt to me per the instructions? This step is vital since I do t have acces to the paypal account.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF