NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: Home of the Web Guy

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Building website in PHP
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
erandall19
Thu Apr 17 2014, 04:00AM
Registered Member #50562
Nero Rizen has their website hosted by CPanel; it was apparently created for the chapter somehow. I was asked to make them a new site, but the login info they have doesn't allow full access to the capabilities of CPanel. Basically, I need to change the include-path so I can use PHP to create the backend of the site. Is there a way to get permission to do his? I don't know if this is the right place to ask the question, so if it isn't can someone tell me who I can talk to? Thanks!
jvalenti
Thu Apr 17 2014, 04:17AM
Joseph Valenti

Registered Member #68
hey partner, if you're talking about NeroNebraska.com, I can hook you up like a sisters lovers third husband. my number is 914-309-7718 and email is joenerovalenti©gmail.com, and I'm in facebook too. I work during the day and have no I-net access in the building, so I do things at night between 8pm and 11pm is good for me right now.
Joseph Valenti

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF