NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
General Parking Question
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
jaybelle
Wed Oct 01 2014, 06:26PM
Registered Member #55170
Hello. So I'm new to Nero and recently posted in the introductions forum. I have not been to an event yet, but plan to when spring rolls around. My question though pertains to the parking situation at most events. From what I've gathered the nero events are usually held at camps and stuff and people either stay in lodges on site or in tents. I tried looking up information on some of the camp grounds, but didn't get far. Does anyone know if the event sites in their area allow RV parking?

I am a semi-truck driver and if a site allows RV campers I can probably get away with driving my bobtail (just the tractor, no trailer) to the camp grounds to attend the event (which would make my life so much easier when I want to attend an event). Thanks!
AsheBlackfist
Sun Oct 05 2014, 02:20PM
Registered Member #44
The answer is going to vary camp by camp, but I've seen people with RVs frequently at many sites. Your best bet is to contact the chapter owner and have him talk to the campsite themselves.
jaybelle
Mon Oct 06 2014, 01:45PM
Registered Member #55170
Thank you very much. This gives me hope I'll be able to bobtail to events. As opposed to going through the chapter owner though I'd probably just contact whomever is in charge of the camp grounds as I would want (and need) anything regarding the legality of where I can park to come first hand from the camp grounds.
AsheBlackfist
Tue Oct 07 2014, 03:42PM
Registered Member #44
The only reason I suggest going through the owner is sometimes they have very specific deals in place, and some camp owners are already wary of the LARP groups that attend them, preferring to deal with the one guy they are familiar/comfortable with

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF