NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: Game Races & Cultures

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Race changes, and resulting ramifications in culture
Moderators: KenGillis, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
RayneNocturne
Fri Dec 05 2014, 06:56PM
Registered Member #125
I was just wondering how the somewhat recent changes (or near-guaranteed implementation) would reflect within the cultures as they are now. For example, Biata are capable of learning Celestial magics, and as my character was changed into one through formal magics... I doubt that he would share the same apprehension nor would he suffer the discomfort in using or having them cast upon his persons.

Will current racial packets be adjusted to accommodate for recent changes, or will players be encouraged to use them as they are now? It makes me wonder how interactions might go between long established Biata PCs/NPCs who have lived with the stigma, and those who either race changed, or Biata characters who haven't interacted with that culture at all.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF