NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
ADDITION OF IAN PETLEY TO NERO NATIONAL RULES STAFF.
Moderators: Administrator, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
jvalenti
Sat Jun 13 2015, 12:37PM
Joseph Valenti

Registered Member #68
From The Desk of;
Joseph Valenti DBA NERO
2763 NC HWY 731 W.
MOUNT GILEAD, NC 27306

JValenti©NeroLarp.com

(914) 309-7718

RE: ADDITION OF IAN PETLEY TO NERO NATIONAL RULES STAFF.
DATE: 6-13-2015

Please join me in welcoming Ian Petley to NERO National Rules Staff.

Ian has been with NERO LARP organization for over 16 years, with 10+ years on staff at NERO New Brunswick and now NERO Armonia. Ian joins NERO National Staff with 4 years of experience as head rules marshal for Nero Armonia, and to our benefit, Ian has agreed to use his talents on a national level for the betterment of the NERO LARP organization.

As NERO’s Senior Game Designer, Ian will work closely with me and my staff to collect and review playtest submissions, answer game rules questions, and add/alter/simplify the current game system. Specifically, IAN will perform duties as follows;
1) Quote the NERO Rule Book when NERO LARP members post questions about NERO LARP rules on NERO LARP related forums – i.e. NeroLarp.com forums, FaceBook, etc.
2) Works directly with joseph Valenti on NERO LARP rules changes desired and creates new docs representing the concept, that will be added to or replace existing documents and paragraphs in NERO LARP publications.
3) Playtest Reviewer, applying NERO game system concepts to each submission received. Acting as the front person and first line of review for all submitted NERO LARP rule playtests, engaging joseph directly with each drafted review prior to responding to the submitter. Takes approved ideas and concepts and work through them so they fit the NERO system vision and mission (i.e., removing duplicate effects, no adding tags and actively removing tags from the game, no new calls, simplified explanations, etc.), and to word the submitted rule so it is not altered from the finalized and true intent by incorrect word changes and or additions by other internal NERO staff or departments.
4) Engage and support others working on rules related projects.
5) Provide a summary report of all work performed each month to be awarded goblin points.
6) Lead or participate in rules related projects as necessary and time permitting.

[ Edited Sat Jun 13 2015, 12:44PM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF