NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
NERO LARP Perm Site in NC Work Weekend
Moderators: KenGillis, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
jvalentinero
Sun Jun 19 2016, 11:41AM

Registered Member #15106
Exciting News – NERO Workday on July 23-24, 2016
Thank you everyone for making the first NERO Go Fund Me campaign a success.
We’re getting the site ready for LARP events, stockpiling weaponry, costumes, monster masks and story lines, and develop the Event Staff.
We’re holding several work weekends, one each month, starting with July 23-24, 2016, at the permanent NERO site in Mount Gilead, NC.
For all those who make it out to the site to help work, we’ll be providing water and other beverages, barbecuing for lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and making eggs bacon, toast and or pancakes in the mornings.
After work on Saturday we will be having a party while swimming in the pool to celebrate the work we did that day on the Permanent Nero Larp site.
Chicken, Dogs, Burgers, Salads, Chips Beer and Wine Coolers – along with great conversation - will be provided but please feel free to bring some of your own.
For those who wish to arrive Friday or remain onsite overnight on Saturday and or Sunday, we have plenty of tenting areas near the main house, and plenty of room in the house to set up an air mattress if you have one (I do not have any).
Everyone who helps out at the permanent site doing work will be awarded with 150 Goblin Points per hour since it is a hot item, as per the Nero Goblin Policy.
Please be sure to RSVP with me so that I know you’re coming and what day and time.
The NERO Larp Permanent Site Address:
Joseph Valenti / NERO
2763 NC Highway 731 West
Mount Gilead, NC 27306-8617
910.439.NERO(6376)
Special Instructions:
-From Charlotte: Generally, take 73 East from Charlotte / Concord area 49 or so miles until you get ti 731 intersection, and then Head East on NC Highway 731 , you will go past the community pool and play-ground on the left at about 1 mile, then you’ll go over the hill at about the 2nd mile mark. You may see church property on the right just before the crest of that hill, then there are a few houses and you’ll begin going downhill. As you begin going downhill, you will see a 55 MPH sign and a big open field on the right – that’s us! The main drive way is 200’ down, between the two open fields on the right.
-NOTE: Some GPS will give the wrong location and have you heading in the wrong direction. At the Route 73 and Route 731 intersection, be sure to head EAST on 731 (we’re only 3 miles away)

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF