NERO LARP Live Action Role Play :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Goblin Exchange Silver Purchases and Bank Withdrawals
Moderators: KenGillis, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
Dalelander
Mon Mar 13 2017, 10:42PM
Registered Member #67692
When we purchase Silver through the Goblin Exchange, is it considered like any other item purchased?

I made some GobEx purchases for an upcoming event including coin, and the coin showed up in my bank.

When I inquired with my local Logistics about how I can get it (or equivalent eval items) at the game I was told:

Coin purchased on the Goblin Exchange only goes into a character's bank. Pulling coin or evaluate items at the event is subject to an exchange rate, and I will have to look that up. I will check if you can do it, or if you have to do it in play.

Is this correct? What's the point of a 1Gob/1Silver exchange rate if we cannot make use of it at a game, or are charged a 'tax' to actually get it?
Clint
Mon Apr 10 2017, 04:19PM
Registered Member #87
It sounds like there's a confusion between your Character's Bank and your Character's Estate Bank.

*Your purchased Silver goes into your Character Bank, commonly referred to as your Bank.
**There is no conversion Rate for your Bank, although some Chapters request/Require advance notice and may set a Cap on how much coin they'll hand out. (due to logistics issues, etc...)

*Monies received from any Estate properties you have goes into your Estate Bank.
**The money from your Estate Bank may be brought IG, but there is a conversion rate.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF