NERO LARP :: Forums :: Main Category :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Joomla site server transfer - mysql error ?
Moderators: KenGillis, KatieMueller, AdamTaylor, jvalenti, Clint, NickDenny, ShellyHollon, KnightofEvendarr, jasonmote, JSchneider, fdhogan, DDS, jvalentinero, BrianCook, dcashel
Author Post
RyanCaleb
Thu Dec 07 2017, 08:19AM
Registered Member #68204
Hi,
i am trying to transfer a Joomla site from one server to another. the site works perfectly where it is but when transferred i get a db error when i try and login to the site. this identical error comes up in several places but always when trying to login or register on the site:

I have backed up the site numerous times in different ways and used Joomlapack to restore the db aswell as trying a manual export and import, always i get the same fault.

The reference to barcard in the fault makes me think this might have been to do with a few months ago i edited the sites code and db to allow for an extra field in the registration, i just followed some online instructions and it worked perfectly. however it may be this causing the problem now, is there a possibility this part of the db isnt exporting properly ?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://forums.databasejournal.com/showthread.php?50952-Joomla-site-server-transfer-mysql-error

marketing animations

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF